Video Lending Library
As a result of this special partnership, MEMIC policyholders get:
- Access to more than 700+ videos
- Choice of DVD or streaming video for all titles
- Quick same-day shipping if DVD is ordered before 2 pm (EST)
- Immediately available streaming videos
- Foreign language translation for many titles
- Option to purchase at a 50% discount
Getting StartedIt's easy! Create an account, then start borrowing videos for free.
- Request Aurora Pictures account
- Once your account is set up, you will receive an email from Aurora Pictures with a password and additional information on ordering videos.
Once you have your password, click on link below to browse and order items from the video lending library.Access safety videos
- Use your email address and password to log in to Aurora Pictures’ website.
- Click the "Find Videos" tab to browse videos.
- To rent streaming videos, click the "Add Watchlist" button. The video(s) you choose will be available to view on the Watch Video page.
- To rent DVDs, click the "Rent DVD" button. Review and submit your order. Your order will ship the next business day.
- You may order 7 videos per month.
Terms & Conditions
- The rental period is 15 days for streaming videos and DVDs.
- DVDs must be returned within two weeks from the last day of your rental period. You are responsible for return shipping expenses.
- DVD rentals not returned will be invoiced to the renter in the amount of 50% of the list price.
Account & Password Help
Tony Kloiber, Aurora Pictures
800-346-9487 ext. 206
Video Recommendations or Questions
800-346-9487 ext. 208
MEMIC Video Lending Library Questions
Christine Collomy, MEMIC
New! Customized Online Courses
MEMIC's powerful learning management system exclusively for policyholders.