The wonders of modern manufacturing help fashion the products we need, but all too often it happens at the detriment of workers.
The best manufacturers understand that the machines can serve employees as well. We help big and small manufacturers alike deal with the people issues, including ergonomics, material handling and lifting, and maintenance.
Safety Net Blog
- Machine Guards and the Cost of Cutting Corners
- Is Your Eyewash Station Ready for Use?
- Lift-Gates Can Help or They Can Hurt; Choose Safety
- Recognize and Reduce Manual Pushing and Pulling Hazards
- Combustible Dust: An Airborne Hazard
- Powered Industrial Truck Pedestrian Safety Lights—What a Bright Idea!
The safety resources on memic.com are just the tip of the MEMIC iceberg! Safety Director, our web-based tool, offers more safety know-how and access to Safety.BLR.com and HR.BLR.com.