The MEMIC Awards: Recipients
From manufacturers to mariners and just about every industry in between, winners of The MEMIC Awards annually exhibit a safety mindset that makes them shining examples of best practices in their industries.
“When you visit facilities and talk to their employees, everybody is thinking safety and feeling the support of management,” our team said about one recent awardee.
Check out profiles of these past winners of The MEMIC Awards to see all the ways we help bring state-of-the-art safety culture to any industry.
2021 MEMIC Award Winners
Excellence in Safety
- Bean Maine Lobster Inc., of Rockland, Maine
- Jamison Door Company, of Hagerstown, Md.
- Martin’s Point Health Care Inc., of Portland, Maine
- Regional School District 10, of Burlington, Conn.
- TNT Road Company Inc., of Fort Kent, Maine
- MyUS.com, of Sarasota, Fla.
Excellence in Injury Management
- Intrepid Powerboats, of Dania, Fla.
- Kennebec Lumber Company, of Solon, Maine
- Bedford Village Inn & Grand Hotel, of Bedford, N.H.
- Maine Veterans Homes, of Augusta, Maine
Award for Workforce Partnership
- Ed McKersie – President, ProSearch, Inc.
2020 Excellence in Safety Award Winners
2019 Excellence in Safety Award Winners