Best Workers' Comp Programs Applauded
- Borderview Holdings Corporation, Van Buren, ME
- Cathedral Square Corporation, South Burlington, VT
- Down East Machine & Engineering, Mechanic Falls, ME
- Gorham Sand & Gravel, Buxton, ME
- Northeast Occupational Exchange, Bangor, ME
- Rockport Mechanical Inc., Rockport, ME
These companies understand that a mark of a successful business is a successful workers’ compensation program,” said Leonard. “They are a model example to all.” The winners included: Borderview Holdings Corporation Borderview Holdings Corporation is a rehabilitation and living center located in Van Buren, Maine. It is a 108-bed facility with 130 employees.
Specializing in workers' compensation insurance, MEMIC insures nearly 20,000 employers and their estimated 200,000 employees. Based in the Northeast, MEMIC is the leading workers' compensation insurer in Maine through Maine Employers Mutual Insurance Company which is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best. The company is the parent of MEMIC Indemnity Company, rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best, with offices in Manchester, NH; Glastonbury, CT; and Albany, NY. MEMIC Indemnity Company is licensed to write workers' compensation in 45 states plus the District of Columbia.