Safe Assist Belt
Healthcare workers suffer higher rates of musculoskeletal injuries than any other occupation. These injuries are often caused by manually lifting and moving patients in hospitals or residents in elder care facilities. The ergonomically improved safe assist belt can help improve quality of care and reduce caregiver injuries through improved safe patient handling.
- Vertical handles are easier on the wrist, make for a better grip and support a push-pull method over lifting.
- Two caregivers can use the four handles to interlock arms for extra support when ambulating.
- Inner lining provides slip resistance to prevent riding up once fastened.
- Extra width and padding ensure patient comfort.
- Buckles are quick and easy to adjust to get proper fit.