Let's Get Back to the Basics: 7 Steps to a Safer Workplace
This webinar will review the seven steps that will help you meet your moral, legal, and financial obligations for making safety an important priority in your workplace. We will provide you with the fundamentals for starting an effective and sustainable safety program. You can also use this program to benchmark against a safety program you may already have in place.
At the completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Draft a company safety policy that effectively commits the company to workplace safety
- List two ways in which to effectively involve employees in a company’s safety program
- List the five step process for developing a hazard prevention plan.
- Identify three specific safety training needs within your specific organization
- Develop a site specific safety inspection checklist.
- Develop and implement an injury management program.