30-Hr General Industry Outreach Program Training
NOTE: All training requests for 2022 will be via WebEx until our policies are updated.
This four-day video conference training provides instruction on key sections of OSHA’s General Industry Standards, instructing attendees on how to effectively implement appropriate safety procedures in the workplace. (OSHA uses the term “general industry” for all industries outside of agriculture, construction or maritime.) This course emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention. This program is a must for supervisors, managers, safety directors, lead-persons, and owners.
- January 7, 2022 (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) (EST)
- January 14, 2022 (8:00 am – 4:30 pm) (EST)
- January 21, 2022 (8:00 am – 4:30 pm) (EST)
- January 28, 2022 (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) (EST)
Our instructors have spent decades in general industry settings and are authorized by the OSHA Training Institute to conduct this construction safety outreach training program.
As a result of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how OSHA protects workers and provides resources to employers.
- Identify specific OSHA standards that pertain to general industry settings.
- Define the leading causes of injuries and fatality in the workplace.
- Recognize general injury-related hazards and controls.
To participate, each attendee, must have:
- Individual computer access with both streaming video and audio capabilities.
- If the video device does not have audio capabilities than calling in on a phone for audio only would be acceptable. Continuous video contact through a laptop or desktop computer will still be required to complete polls, knowledge checks, surveys, and DocuSign.
- Audio headphones/earbuds with microphone.
- Quiet learning environment.
- A photo ID is required by the OSHA Training Institute for attendee verification before each day’s training session.
Upon successful completion of this four-day training, you will receive a MEMIC Certificate of Completion and an OSHA Wallet Card Certificate.