30-Hr Construction Outreach Program Training
NOTE: All training requests for 2021 will be via WebEx, until our policies are updated.
This four-day video conference training provides instruction on key sections of OSHA’s Construction Standard, teaching you how to effectively implement appropriate safety procedures on your work site. Specific information is provided to assist attendees in complying with the requirements of OSHA’s Focused Inspection Program.
- March 5, 2021 (8:00 am – 4:50 pm)
- March 12, 2021 (8:00 am – 4:25 pm)
- March 19, 2021 (8:00 am – 4:40 pm)
- March 26, 2021 (8:00 am – 4:15 pm)
Our instructors are authorized by OSHA to conduct this construction safety program. They’ve spent decades in the construction field and know how to help you make work sites safer and more efficient.
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain how OSHA protects workers and provides resources to employers.
- Identify specific OSHA standards that pertain to the various phases of construction.
- Define the four leading causes of fatality on construction sites.
- Recognize construction-related hazards and the related controls.
To participate, each attendee, must have:
- Individual computer access with both streaming video and audio capabilities. A computer or other like device is recommended over the use of a cell phone.
- If the video device doesn’t have audio capabilities than calling in on a phone for audio would be acceptable.
- Audio headphones (Bluetooth headphones are discouraged due to connectivity issues)
- Quiet learning environment
- A photo ID is required by OSHA. Please have available as part of the official sign-in process.