30-Hr Construction Outreach Program Training
This four-day in-person workshop provides instruction on key sections of OSHA’s Construction Standards, instructing attendees on how to effectively implement appropriate safety procedures in the workplace. In addition, specific information is provided to assist attendees in complying with the requirements of OSHA’s Focus Four Inspection Program.
- August 9 – 8:00 am – 4:50 pm
- August 16 – 8:00 am – 4:25 pm
- August 23 – 8:00 am – 4:40 pm
- August 30 – 8:00 am – 4:15 pm
Our instructors have spent decades in the construction field and are authorized by the OSHA Training Institute to conduct this construction safety outreach training program.
As a result of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how OSHA protects workers and provides resources to employers.
- Identify specific OSHA standards that pertain to the various phases of construction.
- Define the four leading causes of fatality on construction sites.
- Recognize construction-related hazards and the related controls.
Upon successful completion of this four-day training, you will receive a MEMIC Certificate of Completion and an OSHA Wallet Card Certificate.