10-Hr General Industry Program Outreach Training - Workshop - Oct 11 & 12 2022
This two-day in person training provides instruction on the recognition and control of safety and health hazards found in the general industry workplace. (OSHA uses the term "general industry" for all industries outside of agriculture, construction or maritime.)
Our instructors have decades of experience in general industry work environments and are authorized by the OSHA Training Institute to conduct this general industry safety outreach training program.
This program is a must for supervisors, managers, safety directors, lead-persons, and owners. This course emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention.
As a result of this two-day course, participants will be able to:
- Identify hazards and leading causes of workplace injuries and illnesses
- Determine appropriate controls to prevent workplace injuries and illnesses
- Locate key points within the OSHA regulations for the most frequently cited safety and health standards
- List resources to help answer workplace safety and health questions
To participate, each attendee, must have:
- Individual computer access with both streaming video and audio capabilities.
- Audio headphones/earbuds with integrated microphone.
- Quiet learning environment
- A photo ID is required by the OSHA Training Institute for attendee verification before each day’s training session.