10-Hr General Industry Outreach Program Training - February 25 & 26 2021
NOTE: All training requests for 2021 will be via WebEx, until our policies are updated.This two-day video conference training provides instruction on the recognition and control of safety and health hazards found in the general industry workplace. (OSHA uses the term "general industry" for all industries outside of agriculture, construction or maritime.)
Our instructors have decades of experience in general industry work environments and are authorized by the OSHA Training Institute to conduct this general industry safety outreach training program.
This program is a must for supervisors, managers, safety directors, lead-persons, and owners. This course emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention.
As a result of this two-day course, participants will be able to:
- Locate specific 29 CFR 1910 regulations related to safety concerns identified within the participant’s workplace.
- Access OSHA resources to answer specific OSHA compliance questions.
- Recognize general industry-related hazards and controls.
To participate, each attendee, must have:
- Individual computer access with both streaming video and audio capabilities.
- If the video device does not have audio capabilities than calling in on a phone for audio would be acceptable.
- Audio headphones/earbuds with integrated microphone.
- Quiet learning environment
- A photo ID is required by the OSHA Training Institute for attendee verification before each day’s training session.
Upon successful completion of this two-day training, you will receive a MEMIC Certificate of Completion and an OSHA Wallet Card Certificate.