10-Hr Construction Standards (Webinar) NOV 17 & 18
This two-day online training provides instruction on key sections of OSHA’s Construction Standard, teaching you how to effectively implement appropriate safety procedures on your work site. Specific information is provided to assist attendees in complying with the requirements of OSHA’s Focused Inspection Program. Our instructors are authorized by OSHA to conduct this construction safety program. They’ve spent decades in the construction field and know how to help you make work sites safer and more efficient.
As a result of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how OSHA protects workers and provides resources to employers.
- Identify specific OSHA standards that pertain to the various phases of construction.
- Define the four leading causes of fatality on construction sites.
- Recognize construction-related hazards and the related controls.
Please note, each attendee, who successfully completes both days of training, will receive an OSHA wallet Card Certificate. To participate in this training, you will need:
- Internet connection that can support video conferencing
- A computer with audio and video capabilities
- Audio headphones (Bluetooth headphones are discouraged due to connectivity issues)
- Quiet learning environment