10-Hr Construction Outreach Program Training - March 23 & 24 2021
NOTE: All training requests for 2021 will be via WebEx, until our policies are updated.
This two-day video conference training provides instruction on key sections of OSHA’s Construction Standards, instructing attendees on how to effectively implement appropriate safety procedures in the workplace. In addition, specific information is provided to assist attendees in complying with the requirements of OSHA’s Focus Four Inspection Program.
Our instructors have spent decades in the construction field and are authorized by the OSHA Training Institute to conduct this construction safety outreach training program.
As a result of this two-day course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how OSHA protects workers and provides resources to employers.
- Identify specific OSHA standards that pertain to the various phases of construction.
- Define the four leading causes of fatalities on construction sites.
- Recognize construction-related hazards and the related controls.
To participate, each attendee, must have:
- Individual computer access with both streaming video and audio capabilities.
- If the video device does not have audio capabilities than calling in on a phone for audio would be acceptable.
- Audio headphones/earbuds with integrated microphone.
- Quiet learning environment
- A photo ID is required by the OSHA Training Institute for attendee verification before each day’s training session.
Upon successful completion of this two-day training, you will receive a MEMIC Certificate of Completion and an OSHA Wallet Card Certificate.