Work at MEMIC
Location: Portland, ME
The Underwriting Intern will be assigned a project to assist with the new business leads in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program. By the end of the internship, the student will have created an up-to-date list of Underwriting leads as well as: removed duplicates, assigned leads to the correct agent, updated current contact information, and assessed the viability of the leads going forward. The internship will begin Monday, June 5, 2017 and end Friday, August 18, 2017.
- Reassign the unassigned CRM leads.
- Track leads specific to certain carriers.
- Move leads from ImageRight to CRM.
- Combine, consolidate and purge leads not captured in the CRM program.
- Must be enrolled in a degree program.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) a must.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to adapt quickly to CRM program.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
- Must be able to work and succeed in a team-oriented environment.
How to Apply:
Apply by emailing resume to email@example.com. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-660-1306.