Work at MEMIC
Manager, Claim Operations
Location: Portland, ME
The Manager, Claim Operations is responsible for the supervision of the day to day operations of the Customer Service Representatives (CSR) and Records and Correspondence Coordinators (RCC) which includes but not limited to oversight of: the customer service hunt group, first report intake process, deductible billing customer service hunt group, mail, closed files, recoveries, state forms, ImageRight, voided checks, address maintenance, date of loss conflicts, policy number changes, and manual checks.
- Directs the day to day work flow as well as provides technical support to the Customer Service Representatives and Records and Correspondence Coordinators. Ensures accurate, quality work while maintaining high production and service standards.
- Manages and provides guidance and direction to direct reports which includes: supervision of work, training and personnel functions.
- Ensures unit-wide communication and keeps unit up-to-date on relevant issues which may include system, mail and support function concerns.
- Provides leadership through effective communications, motivation, coaching, innovation and goal setting to achieve superior customer service.
- Responsible for the selection, orientation, development, training and performance management of direct reports.
- Participates in training and orientation of current and new claim operations employees.
- Assists with projects as assigned.
How to Apply:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years’ experience supervising in an office environment or an equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Proven ability to manage a team effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage priorities.
Apply by emailing resume to email@example.com
. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-660-1306.