Work at MEMIC
IT Infrastructure Intern
Location: Portland, ME
The IT Infrastructure intern will perform a variety of jobs within IT Operations to include, but not limited to: help desk coverage, equipment ordering, software ordering, software license control to include research, hardware and software inventory, operator tasks as needed, and project involvement as needed. The internship will begin Monday, June 5, 2017 and end Friday, August 18, 2017.
- Assist help desk with monitoring and problem solving first level calls.
- Assist with system imaging and new user setups.
- Assist with the disposal of old equipment.
How to Apply:
- Pursuing a degree in Information Technology field or other related major.
- Must have Windows 7/10 Experience.
- Experience in PC/Laptop configuration and printers.
- Help Desk experience a plus.
- Ability to take initiative on regular duties with supervision.
- Ability to work independently while demonstrating initiative and creativity.
- Should have the ability to complete projects on a timely basis, identify obvious problems and bring them to the attention of their supervisor.
- Must be able to work and succeed in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
Apply by emailing resume to email@example.com
. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-660-1306.