Work at MEMIC
Location: Portland, ME
The Communications intern will assist the department in producing a range of corporate communications content including digital signage, videos, print, online graphics and animation. The internship will begin Monday, June 5, 2017 and end Friday, August 18, 2017.
- Gain practical experience in video and print production, graphic design, studio operations and website maintenance in a corporate communications setting.
How to Apply:
- Preference will be given to a student majoring in media/multimedia or digital communications. Majors in Communications will be considered.
- Classroom coursework or working knowledge of graphic and multimedia authoring tools preferred (Adobe Creative Cloud).
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
- Must be able to work and succeed in a team-oriented environment.
Apply by emailing resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can also reach us at 1-800-660-1306.