Work at MEMIC
Job Location - Portland, ME
The Compensation Associate will handle a caseload of primarily medical only claims. Our ideal candidate will like to work independently in a team environment, be flexible, self-motivated and will possess strong oral and written communications skills, as well as a desire to learn.
- Evaluating, negotiating and resolving claims through the delivery of appropriate and timely benefits.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with all parties associated with daily claim handling.
- Maintaining quality claim files in accordance with best practices, company policy and procedures and state worker’s compensation statutes.
- Occasional travel to other MEMIC offices, as well as regular meetings with policyholders and agents, is expected.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills are a must.
Four year college degree, equivalent claim handling experience or a combination of the same
How to apply
or forward us your resume by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also reach us by calling 1-800-660-1306.