Work at MEMIC
Location: Manchester, NH
The Claim Assistant is responsible for providing clerical support to the Claim Handlers and Claim Management Team. Ensures that the administrative and clerical functions are completed with accuracy and within a timely manner.
- Set up all new claims and assign claims to appropriate adjuster.
- Assists with mail, filing, preparing forms, letter generation and general office duties.
- Pays bills and ensures that the information is accurate and timely.
- Responds to both internal and external customer questions and requests. Tries to resolves routine problems or identifies and transfers customer to the appropriate person.
- Maintains diary of files and follow-up.
- Provides information to adjusters and other company personnel as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1-2 years of customer service and/or administrative support experience within a fast paced office environment required. College degree is preferred.
- Prior experience in Workers’ Compensation Claims processing or support is a plus.
- Ability to learn multiple computer applications quickly and type with speed and accuracy are critical.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access) required.
- Ability to organize work, manage time and follow through.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
How to Apply:
Apply by sending resume to email@example.com. You can call us at 1-800-660-1306.