Work at MEMIC
Location: Portland, ME
The Application Developer designs and builds interfaces leveraging SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), reports leveraging SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and custom solutions leveraging .Net technologies based upon identified business requirements and use cases in support of Microsoft’s Dynamics Customer Relations Management (CRM) solution.
- Supports small or large, complex deployments, configurations, and expansions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM system through analysis and customization.
- Ensures the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system integrates seamlessly with the existing infrastructure of the company.
- Serves as a primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all CRM development related issues, concerns, and needs.
- Designs, develops, and implements solutions to further expand our use of CRM across the organization in accordance with business objectives.
- Effectively translates use cases and requirements into user stories.
- Assists and provides technical quality oversight at various points throughout a project lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, including 3 plus years of experience technical in .NET, SSIS, SSRS, C#, XML, Web Services and/or experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM—or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience delivering product features using both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including (but not limited to) Outlook/Exchange, SharePoint and SQL Server is preferred.
- Familiarity with SQL server 2008 and higher, development and programming.
- Experience managing full software development lifecycle from problem definition, requirements definition, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Experience supporting the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform is a plus.
- Experience working with Visual Studio Team Services is a plus.
- Experience supporting a CRM solution is a plus.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver on customer expectations by producing high quality products timely and efficiently.
How to Apply:
Apply by sending resume to email@example.com. You can call us at 1-800-660-1306.